1000+ Official Recipes
for Instant Pot and Instant family appliances
Explore our official recipes for Instant Pot and Instant family of appliances to find your next favorite meal.
Food Stylist, cook, lover of food and food photography.
- For the caramel, put the sugar in a pan and over low heat, wait for the sugar to melt without stirring until you have a blond caramel. You can move the pan as it melts but don't mix with a spoon, just move the pan. Put this caramel in the mold and turn so that it covers the base and the walls.
- Chop up the old bread and soak it in the milk.
- Manually beat the eggs and mix them with the sugar, vanilla and orange zest. This is where you would add the hydrated raisins in hot water.
- Combine the egg mixture with the soaked bread.
- When the caramel in the mold is hard, add the entire mixture and cover the mold with platinum paper.
- In the bowl of the Instant Pot® add 2 cups of water and put on the rack. On the grate put the mold.
- Replace and lock the lid of the Instant Pot® making sure the steam release valve is turned to “sealing”. Set the function to Pressure Cook and set the time to 40 Minutes.
- Let cool before unmolding. Ideal the next day so it compacts more. Store in the refrigerator and serve with honey on top.