1000+ Official Recipes
for Instant Pot and Instant family appliances
Explore our official recipes for Instant Pot and Instant family of appliances to find your next favorite meal.
Creamy Mote with Sundried Peaches
This cooking enthusiast has always been linked to the world of gastronomy, through her family.
- 1 cup cooked mote (see mote with sundried peaches recipe)
- 4 sundried peaches cooked (see mote with sundried peaches recipe)
- ¼ cup sundried peach liquid
- 1 tsp light brown or coconut sugar (or 2-3 drops stevia)
- ¼ cup Caramel (* to make lighter, use sugar-free caramel)
- ⅓ cup coconut milk
For the sundried peach marmalade:
- Cut the sundried peaches into strips. Put in the Instant Pot® bowl with
¼ cupof the sundried peach liquid. Add 1 tspof sugar.
- Press Saute, pressure level High, and set time to 5 Minutes until thickened. Set aside.
For the cream:
- In a bowl, mix
1 cupof mote with ¼ cupof caramel and ⅓ cupof coconut milk. Stir well.
4 small cups, put a first layer of the creamy mote and then the sundried peach jam. You can garnish with cinnamon sticks from the sundried peach liquid. Keep refrigerated.