Japanese Souffle Pancakes
Yuca Fries with Chili Lime Dipping Sauce
|By :Instant Culinary Team|
Love snacking on potato chips but want to swich it up? These plantain chips are a healthy alternative and can be ready in no time. Make sure to buy green plantains at the store. Ripe plantains won't peel or slice easily, and will not crisp up to perfection.
|Course||Appetizer, Side Dish, Snacks and Treats|
|Cuisine||American, Latin American|
|Browse Category||Appetizer, Side Dishes, Snacks and Treats|
|Diet||Low Sodium, Vegetarian|
|Cooking Technique||Air Fry|
|Main Ingredient||Chili Powder, Lime Juice, Mayonnaise, Yuca|
|Home Category||Appetizer, Side Dish, Snacks and Treats|
|Prep Time||15 Minutes|
|Cook Time||20 Minutes|
2 as a snack
- 2 cups yuca peeled
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp hot paprika or 1 tsp paprika and ½ tsp cayenne.
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 limes juiced
- Salt to taste
- Cut yuca horizontally every
3 inches. Slice each piece in half lengthwise to lay flat on the cutting board. Cut yuca into ½ inchslices. Stack a few slices and cut lengthwise again into ½ inchfries.
- In a medium mixing bowl, toss yuca fries with olive oil, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Working in batches, Air Fry at 400°F for 8-10 minutes, or until golden. Repeat as necessary until all yuca are fried.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, hot paprika, chili powder, and lime juice. Add salt to taste.
- Serve yuca fries with chili lime dipping sauce. Enjoy!
Instant Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Culinary Team
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!