Braised Short Ribs
Yellow Bucatini Puttanesca
|By :Instant Brands Culinary Team|
Instant Brands partnered with NatureSweet to create delicious recipes! This Pasta Puttanesca is out of this world using NatureSweets Comet tomatoes! Make a gourmet weeknight dinner in a snap with your Instant Pot and NatureSweet tomatoes.
|Cooking Technique||Instant Pot, Saute|
|Main Ingredient||Bucatini Pasta, Nature Sweet Comet tomatoes|
|Keyword||instant pot, Yellow Pasta|
|Prep Time||10 Minutes|
|Cook Time||25 Minutes|
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large shallot minced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 8 Anchovies strained
- 4 tbsp Capers strained
- 1 cup Castelvetrano olives sliced
- 20 ounces NatureSweet Comet tomatoes
- 1 tbsp oregano leaves minced
- 2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 lb bucatini pasta
- 2 cups low sodium chicken stock
- 10 ounces NatureSweet Comet tomatoes halved
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese plus more for sprinkling
- 2 tbsp fresh basil minced
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley minced
- Preheat the Instant Pot on the Saute function set to 10 minutes. Add the olive oil and sauté the minced garlic and shallot for 5 minutes, or until fragrant and translucent.
- Add the anchovy fillets to the pot, gently mashing and incorporating with the garlic and shallot. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, until fragrant.
- Add capers, olives, whole tomatoes, oregano, red pepper flakes, black pepper, and salt. Stir to combine.
- Gently break the bucatini so all the pasta fits horizontally in the pot. Add the chicken stock and gently stir to combine.
- Press Cancel and cook the pasta on High for 10 minutes. Allow the Instant Pot to naturally release for 5 minutes before flipping the valve and releasing the remaining pressure.
- Stir in the raw halved tomatoes, Parmesan, basil and parsley. Sprinkle with additional Parmesan as desired.
Instant Brands Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Brands Culinary Team
You might also like
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!