Quick Chicken and Bean Stew
Winter Squash Risotto
|By :Instant Pot Recipe Collection Cookbook|
|Browse Category||Rice & Pastas|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook, Sauté|
|Main Ingredient||Arborio Rice, Butternut Squash|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large shallot or small onion finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked arborio rice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cups dry white wine
- 4 cups vegetable or chicken broth
- 2 cups cubed butternut squash (
- 1/2 grated Parmesan or Romano cheese plus additional for garnish
- Press Sauté; heat butter and oil in Instant Pot®. Add shallot; cook and stir 2 minutes or until softened. Add rice; cook and stir 4 minutes or until rice is translucent. Stir in salt, thyme and pepper. Add wine; cook and stir about 1 minute or until evaporated. Add broth and squash; mix well.
- Secure lid and move pressure release valve to Sealing position. Press Manual or Pressure Cook; cook at high pressure 6 minutes.
- When cooking is complete, press Cancel and use quick release.
- Press Sauté; adjust heat to low (“less”). Cook risotto about 3 minutes or until desired consistency, stirring constantly. Stir in
1/2 cupcheese. Serve immediately with additional cheese.
Instant Pot Recipe Collection Cookbook
- Discover the wonderful world of Instant Pot®! This versatile multi-cooker will change the way you cook—now making dinner can be fast, easy, and fun!
- A helpful introduction explains the basics of Instant Pot® cooking along with creative tips and tricks that will make meal preparation a snap. Enjoy family favorites like One-Pot Chili Mac, Chipotle Pork Tacos, Hearty Chicken Chili, and Maple Spice Rubbed Ribs. Or try delicious new flavors such as Thai Pumpkin Chicken Soup, Lamb and Chickpea Stew, Coconut Butternut Squash, and Corn and Sweet Potato Curry. And don't forget dessert! You can also make fabulous puddings, custards, even cakes and cheesecakes in your Instant Pot®!
- Includes pressure cooking time charts for common ingredients (meat, poultry, seafood, beans, grains, and vegetables).
- More than 150 recipes and 145 beautiful full-page photos.
All recipes by : Instant Pot Recipe Collection Cookbook
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!