Greek Leg of Lamb
Watermelon and Halloumi Cheese Skewers
|By :Instant Culinary Team|
|Main Ingredient||Halloumi cheese, Mini Watermelon|
|Prep Time||15 Minutes|
|Cook Time||5 Minutes|
- 1 Mini Watermelon
- 1 cup Halloumi cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp cajun
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp fresh mint leaves thinly sliced
- 10-12 wooden skewers
- While you prep the ingredients soak the wooden skewers in water for about 30 Minutes.
- Peeled and cut the watermelon into
1 ½ to 2-inchcubes, cut the halloumi cheese into equal-sized pieces.
- Alternately thread the halloumi and watermelon onto the skewers, threading more watermelon than halloumi cheese onto each skewer, set aside.
- In a small bowl combine the olive oil, Cajun, smoked paprika, and mint.
- Brush the skewers for both sides with the olive oil mixture.
- Open the lid of the Air Grill and place inside of the basket the Grill plate.
- Select the Grill function, press Temp and select L5, press Time and set the time to 3 Minutes. Press Start.
- Once the grill finishes preheating and displays Add Food, place the skewers inside of the basket leaving about
1 ½ inchbetween them, press down on the skewers, grill in batches if needed.
- When the unit displays Turn Food open the lid and flip the skewers, press down again, close the lid.
- Once the cooking time has finished transfer them to a serving plate.
- Enjoy warm.
Instant Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Culinary Team
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!