Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
Vortex Plus - Ultimate Beef Jerky
|By :Chop Secrets|
|Duration||more than 2 hours|
|Diet||Dairy Free, Low Carb|
|Cooking Technique||Vortex Plus Air Fryer Oven|
|Prep Time||250 minutes|
|Cook Time||180 minutes|
- 1 - 1 1/2 lbs beef round or other very lean cut trimmed of all fat
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup soy sauce or low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp liquid smoke
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- Place meat in a zip-top bag and freeze for 1-2 hours to firm up the meat for cutting.
- Slice the meat against the grain into
1/8 inch- 1/4 inchstrips.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a zip-top bag, then add steak and coat well. Marinate in the refrigerator for 3-6 hours.
- Remove the meat and pat dry. Divide the steak strips onto the cooking trays in an even layer.
- Place the drip pan in the bottom of the cooking chamber and insert one cooking tray in the top-most position and one tray in the middle position.
- Using the display panel, select DEHYDRATE, then adjust the temperature to 160 degrees and the time to 3 hours, then touch START.
- At 1.5 hours, switch the trays.
- When the Dehydrate program is nearly complete, test a piece of jerky by bending it at a 90-degree angle.
- If any moisture seeps out, return for an additional 20-30 minutes. If it bends, but there is no moisture seepage, it is done. If it cracks and breaks, it is overdone.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!