Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
Vortex Plus - Simple Spiced Chicken Legs
|By :Chop Secrets|
|Diet||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Keto, Low Carb, Paleo|
|Cooking Technique||Vortex Plus Air Fryer Oven|
|Main Ingredient||Chicken Drumsticks|
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||25 minutes|
- 2-2.5 lbs chicken drumsticks
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- In a large bowl, drizzle drumsticks with olive oil and toss to coat.
- In a small bowl, stir together the remaining ingredients, then sprinkle over drumsticks and toss to coat evenly.
- Divide the coated chicken onto the cooking trays.
- Place the drip pan in the bottom of the cooking chamber. Using the display panel, select AIRFRY, then adjust the temperature to
400 degreesand the time to 25 minutes, then touch START.
- When the display indicates “Add Food” insert one cooking tray in the top-most position and one tray in the bottom-most position.
- When the display indicates “Turn Food” turn the food over AND switch the cooking trays so that the one that was in the top-most position is now in the bottom-most position, and vice-versa.
- When the AirFry program is complete, check to make sure the thickest portion of the meat reads at least 165 degrees.
- Remove and serve hot.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!