Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
Vortex Plus - Parmesan Zucchini Chips
|By :Chop Secrets|
|Browse Category||Kid-Friendly, Side Dishes|
|Cooking Technique||Vortex Plus Air Fryer Oven|
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||12 minutes|
- 1 medium zucchini trimmed
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 tbsp Water
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 3/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- marinara aioli or ranch for dipping (optional)
- Slice zucchini into
1/8 inchrounds, sprinkle with salt and let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Set up for dredging: Combine beaten egg and
1 tbspwater in a shallow dish. Combine breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese and smoked paprika in a second shallow dish.
- Gently blot dry zucchini with a towel to remove excess moisture.
- Working a few at a time, dredge zucchini slices first in the egg mixture, then place in the breadcrumb mixture and press the crumbs firmly on both sides.
- Divide the coated zucchini slices onto the cooking trays.
- Place the drip pan in the bottom of the cooking chamber. Using the display panel, select AIRFRY, then adjust the temperature to
375 degreesand the time to 12 minutes, then touch START.
- When the display indicates “Add Food” insert one cooking tray in the top-most position and one tray in the bottom-most position.
- When the display indicates “Turn Food” turn the food over AND switch the cooking trays so that the one that was in the top-most position is now in the bottom-most position, and vice-versa.
- When the AirFry program is complete, remove the zucchini chips and serve hot with your choice of dipping sauce.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!