Braised Short Ribs
Vortex Plus - Easter Egg Sugar Cookies
|By :Instant Brands Culinary Team|
|Browse Category||Dessert, Kid-Friendly|
|Main Ingredient||All-Purpose Flour, Butter, Egg|
|Keyword||air fryer desserts, air fryer recipe|
|Prep Time||45 minutes (20 minutes to chill dough|
|Cook Time||8 minutes|
- 2 cups all-purpose flour plus more rolling and cutting out
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 tbsp unsalted butter room temperature, 1 stick
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- egg-shaped or bunny-shaped cookie cutters
- parchment paper
- Optional: white or different colored icing, assorted candies, sprinkles, or colored sugars for decorating
- In a large bowl, shift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In another large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar together using an electric hand mixer (or stand mixer) on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla and beat until everything is combined. With the mixer on low speed, gradually add flour mixture and mix until combined.
- Form the dough into a ball and wrap it in plastic cling wrap. Place the dough in the freezer and let it chill for 20 minutes.
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator and let it sit at room temperature for 5 minutes
- On a lightly floured surface, use a rolling pin to roll the dough out until it is ¼-inch thick.
- . Use an egg-shaped cookie cutter or a bunny-shaped cookie cutter to cut out your preferable Easter cookie shapes.
- Select -Bake - set the temperature to 350 °F and 8 minutes. Press Start.
- Once the Air fryer is preheated, open the air fryer basket, line a parchment paper, and then transfer the cookies onto the lined parchment paper sheet, placing them one inch apart. 11. Once the cooking cycle is done, remove the basket place the cookies on a wire cooling rack to cool completely. Work on batches.
Instant Brands Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Brands Culinary Team
You might also like