Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
Vortex Plus - Dehydrated Spiced Cauliflower “Popcorn”
|By :Chop Secrets|
Who says dehydrated food has to be boring? A whole head of cauliflower spiced with hot sauce, lime and spices, then dehydrated in the Vortex until crispy/crunchy.
|Browse Category||Side Dishes, Vegan & Vegetarian|
|Duration||more than 2 hours|
|Cooking Technique||Vortex Plus Air Fryer Oven|
|Main Ingredient||Cauliflower, Hot Sauce|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||12 hours|
- 1 2 lb head of cauliflower
- 2 tbsp hot sauce like buffalo sauce or Frank’s
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- Chop the cauliflower into florets that are about the size of the tip of your thumb.
- In a large bowl, combine cauliflower and remaining ingredients. Toss to coat evenly.
- Divide the cauliflower onto the cooking trays in an even layer.
- Place the drip pan in the bottom of the cooking chamber and insert one cooking tray in the top-most position and one tray in the bottom-most position.
- Using the display panel, select DEHYDRATE, then adjust the temperature to 130 degrees and the time to 12 hours, then touch START.
- When the Dehydrate program is complete, remove the popcorn and serve immediately.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!