Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
Vortex Plus - Crispy Chickpeas with Ranch Seasoning
|By :Chop Secrets|
Crispy Chickpeas with Ranch Seasoning: The best technique for achieving uniformly crispy, crunchy chickpea snacks, dressed with ranch seasoning for outstanding flavor.
|Browse Category||Seven Ingredients or Less, Side Dishes|
|Cooking Technique||Vortex Plus Air Fryer Oven|
|Prep Time||0 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 15 oz chickpeas (
1 can 15 oz )also known as garbanzo beans
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp dry ranch seasoning mix
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas and dry thoroughly with a kitchen towel.
- Spread chickpeas evenly on one cooking tray and place in the middle position in the UNHEATED cooking chamber.
- Place the drip pan in the bottom of the cooking chamber. Using the display panel, select AIRFRY, then adjust the temperature to
390°Fand the time to 17 minutes, then touch START.
- When the display indicates “Add Food” remove the chickpeas, toss with olive oil and return to the cooking chamber.
- When the display indicates “Turn Food” stir the chickpeas.
- Watch the chickpeas in the last 2 minutes of cooking and stop the program when the chickpeas are a deep golden color and crispy.
- Immediately remove and toss with ranch seasoning. Serve hot or cold.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!