Braised Short Ribs
Vortex Plus - Chocolate Twists
|By :Instant Brands Culinary Team|
|Browse Category||Dessert, Kid-Friendly, Snack|
|Cooking Technique||Air Fry|
|Main Ingredient||Nutella, Puff Pastry|
|Keyword||Air Fryer, dessert, dessert recipe|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||13 minutes|
|Passive Time||5 minutes|
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 1/4 cup Nutella or more you can use other chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp Water
- 1-2 tbsp all-purpose flour for dusting work surface
- 1-2 tbsp coarse sanding sugar or cane sugar optional
- Unfold one sheet of the puff pastry onto a lightly-floured work surface.
- Lightly roll the pastry to seal any folds using a rolling pin.
- Cut in half and spread Nutella onto the half of the puff pastry dough.
- Place the other half of the puff pastry dough on top of the Nutella spread puff pastry dough.
- Cut the dough into one-inch-wide strips and twist each strip into a twist.
- In a small bowl, whisk the egg and water thoroughly, then brush onto the twists.
- Sprinkle the twists with sanding sugar if desired.
- Select Air Fry and set the temperature to 350 °F and the time to 13 mins.
- Press Start.
- Once the Air fryer is preheated, open the air fryer basket and place the twists next to each other without touching.
- Once the cooking cycle is done, remove the basket, place it on the countertop and allow them to cool for at least 5 minute in the air fryer basket.
- Once the twists are cooled off, remove the twists from the Air fryer basket and serve.
Instant Brands Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Brands Culinary Team
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!