Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
Vortex 6 Quart - Rosemary Parmesan Haystack Potatoes
|By :Chop Secrets|
|Browse Category||Kid-Friendly, Seven Ingredients or Less, Side Dishes|
|Cooking Technique||Air Fry|
|Main Ingredient||Olive Oil, Parmesan, Rosemary, Russet Potatoes|
|Keyword||air fry, air fryer potatoes, air fryer recipe, vortex recipes|
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 1 1/2 lbs russet potatoes peeled
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary finely chopped (or 1/2dried)
- 1 tbsp finely grated parmesan
- Vegetable spiralizer
- Cut potatoes into
8 inchlong spirals on a spiralizer, using manufacturer’s instructions. Soak the potato spirals in cold water for at least 5-10 minutes, then rinse well. Spread well-drained potato spirals on a clean towel and pat to remove moisture.
- In a large bowl, gently toss the potatoes with olive oil and kosher salt.
- Place the cooking tray on the bottom of the air fry basket. Using the display panel, select AIR FRY, then adjust the temperature to
380°Fand the time to 15 minutes, then touch START.
- When the display indicates “Add Food” place potato spirals on the cooking tray.
- When the display reaches 10 minutes, gently toss the potatoes to ensure even cooking.
- When the display indicates “Turn Food” gently toss the potatoes to ensure even cooking. Check every minute thereafter for desired doneness.
- When the Air Fry program is complete, remove the potatoes, sprinkle with rosemary and parmesan. Adjust seasonings and serve hot.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!