Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
Vortex 6 Quart - Crispy Onion Rings
|By :Chop Secrets|
|Browse Category||Kid-Friendly, Side Dishes|
|Cooking Technique||Air Fry|
|Main Ingredient||All-Purpose Flour, Eggs, Panko Breadcrumbs, Red Onion|
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 1 large red onion
- 1 cup flour
- 4 eggs lightly beaten
- 2 tbsp Water
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 3 tsp garlic salt divided
- 3 tsp seasoned salt divided
- 1/8 or 1/4 tsp cayenne divided
- Peel and cut the onion crosswise into
3/4 inchslices, then separate into rings.
- Set up for dredging: Place flour in a shallow dish. Combine beaten eggs and water in a second shallow dish. Place breadcrumbs in a third shallow dish. Divide the garlic salt, seasoned salt and cayenne evenly across the 3 bowls and stir each to combine.
- Dredge onions as follows: 1) egg mixture, 2) flour mixture, 3) egg mixture, 4) flour mixture, 5) egg mixture, 6) breadcrumbs, pressing crumbs firmly on all sides.
- (Optional for easier handling) Place coated onions in a shallow tray and place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Place the cooking tray on the bottom of the air fry basket. Using the display panel, select AIR FRY, then adjust the temperature to
400°Fand the time to 10 minutes, then touch START.
- When the display indicates “Add Food” place onion rings in a single layer on the cooking tray (you may need to work in batches).
- When the display indicates “Turn Food” turn the onion rings over.
- When the Air Fry program is complete, remove the onion rings. Serve hot.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!