Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
Vortex 6 Quart - Avocado Fries with Chipotle Dipping Sauce
|By :Chop Secrets|
|Browse Category||Side Dishes|
|Cooking Technique||Air Fry|
|Main Ingredient||Avocado, Chili Powder, Chipotle Chilies in Adobo Sauce, Honey, Hot Sauce, Sour Cream, Tortilla Chips|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 2 small avocados about 12 oz total weight
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 4-5 cups tortilla chips
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 tbsp hot sauce we like Frank’s
- Additional lime wedges for serving
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 in chipotle chilies from 1 can chipotlesadobo
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- Cut each avocado into 8 wedges, carefully remove from pit, then peel off the skin. Sprinkle with lime juice and season with salt and chili powder.
- Pulse tortilla chips in a food processor to yield
1 cupcrumbs the consistency of panko.
- Set up for dredging: Combine beaten egg and hot sauce in a shallow dish. Add tortilla crumbs to a second shallow dish.
- Dredge avocado slices first in the egg mixture, then place in the tortilla crumb mixture and press the crumbs firmly on both sides.
- Divide the coated avocados onto the cooking tray, leaving space between each piece.
- Place the cooking tray on the bottom of the air fry basket. Using the display panel, select AIR FRY, then adjust the temperature to
390°Fand the time to 8 minutes, then touch START.
- When the display indicates “Add Food” place avocado fries in a single layer on the cooking tray (you may need to work in batches).
- When the display indicates “Turn Food” turn the food over.
- Meanwhile, add all Sauce Mixture ingredients to a blender and process until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- When the Air Fry program is complete, remove the avocado slices and serve hot with chipotle dipping sauce and additional lime wedges on the side.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!