Cheeseburger MingsBings with Gluten-Free Panko Onion Rings and Pickles and an 8,000 Island Dipper
Veggie Tempura with a Sweet Chili Dipper
|By :Ming Tsai|
Tempura made lighter, this fun take on a classic recipe allows you to enjoy crunchy tempura while getting in your daily servings of veggies! And remember, everything is better dipped, making my sweet chili dipper a perfect addition.
|Cooking Technique||Instant Vortex Air Fryer|
|Main Ingredient||Grains, Vegetables|
|Keyword||grains, Instant vortex air fryer, vegan, vegetarian recipes|
|Prep Time||10 Minutes|
|Cook Time||15 Minutes|
- 340 g rice flour
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup scallion sliced, separated, white parts
- 290 g Sweet chili sauce
- 60 ml rice vinegar
- hot sauce as needed
- Watercress as needed
- 960 ml Club soda
- 225 g shiitake mushrooms
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 Broccolini
- 1 cauliflower
- Mix the flour, paprika, and garlic powder in a large bowl.
- Whisk in the cold club soda until a pancake batter consistency is achieved.
- Fold in the scallion whites.
- Add the extra virgin olive oil and salt.
- Dip the veggies in the batter, making sure to coat them evenly.
Air fry on high (400 degrees) for about 15 minutes until golden, brown, and delicious.
- Meanwhile, prepare the sweet chilli dip.
- In a bowl, whisk together the sweet chilli sauce, rice vinegar, scallion greens, and dashes of your favourite hot sauce.
- Serve the veggie tempura on a bed of watercress with a bowl of sweet chilli dip on the side. Enjoy!
All recipes by : Ming Tsai
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!