Spicy Eggplant Stew
|By :Camila Quevedo|
Nutrition consultant with health coach and yoga studies.
|Browse Category||Main Dishes|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Main Ingredient||Basmati Rice, Broccoli, Coconut Milk, Mushrooms, Red Pepper, Tomatoes|
|Keyword||Instant Pot, Vegetables|
|Home Category||Main Dishes|
|Cook Time||17 Minutes|
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 onion finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 piece Ginger finely grated, size of a garlic clove
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- 2 tomatoes diced
- ½ red pepper diced
- 2 tbsp Water
- ¾ cup (200 ml) coconut milk
- 8 oz (250 g) mushrooms quartered
- 1 cup Broccoli
- Basmati rice for serving
- Place the stainless steel inner pot inside the Instant Pot®. Press Saute and set time to 15 Minutes. Add the olive oil, salt, garam masala, onion, garlic, and ginger. Sauté for about 5 minutes, then add the tomato and red pepper. Add 2 tbsp water. Continue until onion is translucent, stirring occasionally. Once this is done, press Cancel.
- Add the mushrooms, broccoli, and coconut milk. Stir. Press Pressure Cook and set time to 2 Minutes.
- Once done, press the pressure release button to release all the air.
- Open the pot lid. You can serve immediately alongside basmati rice.
All recipes by : Camila Quevedo
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!