Braised Short Ribs
Vegan Mashed Potatoes
|By :Instant Brands Culinary Team|
|Browse Category||Side Dishes|
|Diet||Gluten Free, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Main Ingredient||Vegan Butter, Yellow Potatoes|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 2 lbs yellow potatoes peeled, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 cups cold water
- 3 tbsp vegan butter
- 1 tsp sea salt or to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 garlic clove minced
- Optional: non-dairy milk if desired
3 cupsof cold water and place the potatoes into the Inner pot.
- Secure the lid and make sure it’s set to its “sealing” position.
- Select the Pressure Cook- High and set the time to 5 minutes.
- Press START.
- When pressure cooking is complete, Naturally Release the pressure.
- Press CANCEL.
- Once the pressure is released, remove the lid.
- Drain the potatoes and return to the inner pot.
- Mash with a potato masher until smooth, adding vegan butter and salt, pepper, and garlic as you mash.
- Serve hot.
Instant Brands Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Brands Culinary Team
You might also like