Braised Short Ribs
Vanilla Almond Berry Oatmeal
|By :Instant Brands Culinary Team|
Oatmeal is a staple breakfast food. Sometimes, it gets a bad rap. This oatmeal bowl shines in its simplicity while still packing a lot of flavor. The crunch of the almonds contrasts the soft oatmeal. The vanilla accentuates the tart and sweet berries. A can’t miss at any breakfast table.
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Main Ingredient||Blueberries, Raspberries, Steel-Cut Oats, Vanilla Almond Milk|
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/4 Chopped almonds
- honey to taste
- almond milk to taste
- Add water, vanilla almond milk, steel cut oats, salt, cinnamon, and vanilla extract to the inner pot and stir well.
- Select PRESSURE COOK, HIGH and set time for 5 minutes (00:05). Select START.
- Allow a 10-minute Natural Release, then Quick Release remaining pressure. Select CANCEL.
- Stir well, add toppings, and serve.
Instant Brands Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Brands Culinary Team
You might also like