Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
Turkey and Stuffing
|By :Chop Secrets|
|Browse Category||Kid-Friendly, Poultry|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook, Sauté|
|Main Ingredient||Chicken Broth, Greek Yogurt|
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 2 lbs uncooked turkey breast
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 6 oz stuffing mix
- 10.5 oz cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz sour cream plain greek yogurt or mayonnaise
- 2 cups frozen green beans
- Cut turkey breast into 4 pieces such that no piece is more than
1 inchthick. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add broth to the pot and arrange turkey in an even layer, then secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, gently fold together stuffing mix, cream of chicken soup and sour cream just until combined. Do not overmix.
- When the time is up, quick-release the remaining pressure and check to see if the turkey is fully cooked. (If it is not, add
2 tbspwater, reseal the pot and select MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK for an additional 2 minutes, then quick-release again.)
- Place frozen green beans in an even layer on the turkey--do not stir. Reseal the pot and select MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK for 2 minutes, then quick-release the pressure.
- Place stuffing mixture in an even layer on the green beans--do not stir. Reseal the pot and select MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK for 4 minutes, then quick-release any pressure. (Since the stuffing absorbs liquids, you may not get a complete seal in this step--don’t worry.)
- Serve hot with a side of cranberry sauce.
The MANUAL and PRESSURE COOK buttons are interchangeable.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!