Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
|By :Chop Secrets|
|Browse Category||Rice & Pastas|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Main Ingredient||Bacon, Half and Half, Mozzarella, Potatoes|
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||45 minutes|
- 2-3 oz very thin potato slices
- 4 small tomatoes
2 1/2inches each
- 4-5 oz fresh mozzarella “pearls” or larger mozzarella cut to
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 oz bacon or diced ham cooked and crumbled
- 2 oz Swiss Cheese shredded emmental or other good quality
- Fresh ground pepper and chopped parsley for garnish optional
- Coat the inside of an IP-friendly casserole with nonstick spray.
- Layer potato slices evenly on the bottom.
- Cut the tops off the tomatoes and use a melon baller to remove the seeds and interior ribs.
- Place the tomatoes on the potato slices and divide the mozzarella evenly into the hollowed-out tomatoes.
- In a medium bowl, beat together eggs, half-and-half, sour cream, salt and pepper. Add cheese and meat and stir to combine.
- Carefully pour the egg mixture around the tomatoes, evenly distributing meat and cheese. Cover with a paper towel and then tightly cover with aluminum foil.
- Pour one cup of water in the Instant Pot and insert the steam rack. Carefully lower the casserole on to the steam rack, then secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 25 minutes.
- When the time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes, then quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Remove the casserole and set it under the broiler until golden, 5-10 minutes.
- Serve immediately, topped with fresh ground pepper and chopped parsley (optional).
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!