|By :Claudia Varleta|
Cooking lover, blogger and co-author of the books From the blog to the table, From the blog to the table for children and The scale.
|Course||Appetizer, Main Dishes, Snack|
|Browse Category||Appetizer, Main Dishes, Snack|
|Main Ingredient||Canned Tomato, Coconut Milk, Peeled Shrimp|
|Home Category||Appetizer, Main Dishes, Snack|
|Cook Time||15 Minutes|
For the dish:
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- ½ red pepper finely chopped
- ¼ cup small chopped cilantro
- 19 oz (540 g) canned tomato with its juice diced
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 ⅔ cups (400 ml) coconut milk
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- 1.5 lb (600 g) peeled shrimp
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground pepper
- peanut and cilantro
For the dish:
- Place the stainless steel inner pot inside the Instant Pot®. Press Saute and set time to 10 Minutes . Add the olive oil and onion. Sauté until onion is translucent, stirring occasionally. Then press Cancel.
- Add the ginger, pepper, cilantro, canned tomato including juice, peanut butter, coconut milk, chili pepper, shrimp, salt, and pepper.
- Close and lock the Instant Pot® lid. Make sure the steam release handle is turned to Sealing. Press Pressure Cook, pressure level Low, and set time to 5 Minutes.
- When done cooking, press Cancel and turn the steam release handle to Venting. Once all the steam has been released, open the lid and serve hot decorated with peanuts and cilantro.
All recipes by : Claudia Varleta
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!