Steamed Artichokes with Lemon Aioli
Thai-Inspired Poached Salmon
|By :Michelle Fagone|
Although crispy fish can certainly be a treat, poaching it is just as desirable. It results in a moist, tender, and flaky fillet because there is little loss of moisture during the cooking process. Sriracha is the recommended hot sauce for this recipe.
|Browse Category||Fish & Seafood|
|Duration||less than 15 min|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Main Ingredient||Coconut Milk, Fresh Basil, Lemongrass Paste, Salmon|
|Prep Time||4 minutes|
|Cook Time||6 minutes|
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 medium lime for juice and zest
- 1 tsp lemongrass paste
- 1 tbsp hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1/2 cup fresh basil chiffonade divided
- In the Instant Pot, whisk together coconut milk, lime juice and zest, lemongrass paste, hot sauce, and salt. Add salmon and
1/4 cupbasil. Lock lid.
- Press the Manual or Pressure Cook button and adjust time to 3 minutes. When timer beeps, quick-release pressure until float valve drops. Unlock lid.
- Transfer fish and broth to bowls and garnish with remaining basil. Serve warm.
NET CARBS: 4g
All recipes by : Michelle Fagone
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!