Grilled Chicken Fajitas
Tangy Broccoli Panzanella
|By :Instant Culinary Team|
This Tuscan bread salad is the perfect combination of salty, tangy, savory, and filling. Traditional tomatoes are replaced with hearty roasted broccoli seasoned with a pungent and salty dressing that is perfect for a hearty lunch, or a gorgeous centerpiece dinner salad.
|Browse Category||Appetizer, Side Dishes|
|Cooking Technique||Air Fry|
|Main Ingredient||Anchovy Fillets, Broccoli, Sourdough Bread|
|Keyword||Air Fryer, Vortex Air Fryer, Vortex Air Fryer Oven|
|Prep Time||10 Minutes|
|Cook Time||20 Minutes|
|Passive Time||5 Minutes|
- 1 loaf sourdough bread
- 1 head broccoli
- 2 tsp salt divided
- 2 tsp black pepper divided
- 1/4 cup olive oil plus 4 tbsp
- 4 anchovy fillets
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 cup pitted Castelvetrano olives
- 1/2 small red onion
- 1 bunch mint
- 1 bunch dill
- 4 oz goat cheese
- Cut broccoli into
1 inchflorets. In a large mixing bowl, toss the broccoli with 2 tbspolive oil, 1 tspsalt, and 1 tspblack pepper.
- Air Fry broccoli at 400°F for 9-10 Minutes, or until charred and crispy. Set aside.
- While the broccoli is frying, prepare the croutons. Slice sourdough bread into
1 inchcubes. Add cubed sourdough to the same large mixing bowl (4 cups total) with 2 tbspolive oil, 1 tspsalt, and 1 tbspblack pepper. Toss to combine.
- Air fry the sourdough at 350°F for 10-13 minutes, until firm and golden brown. Set aside.
- While the sourdough is baking, prepare the dressing. Mince 4 anchovy filets and 3 garlic cloves. Add minced anchovies and garlic to a large mixing bowl with
1 tbspDijon mustard, 2 tsphoney, 1/2 cupred wine vinegar, and the remaining 1/4 cupolive oil. Whisk vigorously to combine. Add salt to taste.
- Cut one half of a small red onion into thin slices. Slice
1 cupCastelvetrano olives in half. Gently tear mint leaves and dill fronds. Torn herbs should measure to approximately 1 cup.
- Add sliced onions and olives to the large mixing bowl with the prepared dressing. Allow the onions and olives to macerate for 3-5 Minutes, enhancing the flavors.
- Add the roasted broccoli, sourdough croutons, and torn herbs to the large mixing bowl with the dressing, sliced onions, and sliced olives. Thoroughly mix to combine.
- Plate the tossed salad. Top with dollops of goat cheese and any leftover herbs. Enjoy!
Instant Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Culinary Team
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!