Quick Chicken and Bean Stew
Sweet Potato and Black Bean Chili
|By :Instant Pot Recipe Collection Cookbook|
|Browse Category||Soups, Stews & Broths|
|Duration||less than 15 min|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook, Sauté|
|Main Ingredient||Black Beans, Diced Tomatoes, Sweet Potato|
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion chopped
- 4 tsp chili powder
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp chipotle chili powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable broth or water
- 30 ounces black beans
2 cansrinsed and drained
- 1 large sweet potato peeled and cut into
- 14 ounces diced tomatoes
- 14 ounces crushed tomatoes
- sour cream
- sliced green onions
- shredded Cheddar cheese
- tortilla chips
- Press Sauté; heat oil in Instant Pot®. Add onion; cook 3 minutes or until softened. Add chili powder, garlic, salt, chipotle chili powder and cumin; cook and stir 1 minute. Stir in broth, scraping up browned bits from bottom of pot. Add black beans, sweet potato, diced tomatoes and crushed tomatoes; mix well.
- Secure lid and move pressure release valve to Sealing position. Press Manual or Pressure Cook; cook at high pressure 4 minutes.
- When cooking is complete, press Cancel and use quick release.
- Press Sauté; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until thickened to desired consistency. Serve with desired toppings.
Instant Pot Recipe Collection Cookbook
- Discover the wonderful world of Instant Pot®! This versatile multi-cooker will change the way you cook—now making dinner can be fast, easy, and fun!
- A helpful introduction explains the basics of Instant Pot® cooking along with creative tips and tricks that will make meal preparation a snap. Enjoy family favorites like One-Pot Chili Mac, Chipotle Pork Tacos, Hearty Chicken Chili, and Maple Spice Rubbed Ribs. Or try delicious new flavors such as Thai Pumpkin Chicken Soup, Lamb and Chickpea Stew, Coconut Butternut Squash, and Corn and Sweet Potato Curry. And don't forget dessert! You can also make fabulous puddings, custards, even cakes and cheesecakes in your Instant Pot®!
- Includes pressure cooking time charts for common ingredients (meat, poultry, seafood, beans, grains, and vegetables).
- More than 150 recipes and 145 beautiful full-page photos.
All recipes by : Instant Pot Recipe Collection Cookbook
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!