Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
Sweet Corn Risotto
|By :Chop Secrets|
|Browse Category||Rice & Pastas, Side Dishes|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook, Sauté|
|Main Ingredient||Butter, Chicken Broth, Corn, Parmesan cheese, Rice|
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
4 - 6 servings
- 2 cups fresh corn kernels divided
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 shallot finely chopped
- 1 cup Arborio rice
- 4 cups chicken broth heated
- 1/2 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- salt and pepper to taste
- Additional thyme for garnish optional
- In a food processor, puree
1 cupof the corn until smooth. Set aside.
- Add butter to the Instant Pot. Using the display panel select the SAUTÉ function.
- When butter has melted, add shallot to the pot and Sauté until soft, 2-3 minutes. Add rice and cook and stir for 3 minutes more.
- Add broth and pureed corn to the pot and deglaze by using a wooden spoon to scrape the brown bits from the bottom of the pot.
- Turn the pot off by selecting CANCEL , then secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 14 minutes.
- When the time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes, then quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Select CANCEL to turn the pot off, then select the SAUTÉ function.
- Add the remaining
1 cupof corn and thyme and cook and stir for 2-3 minutes until desired consistency is reached..
- Stir in parmesan. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm garnished with additional thyme (optional).
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!