Plant Based Smokey Gouda Sauce
Super Simple Potatoes
|By :Molly Patrick|
|Browse Category||Side Dishes|
|Diet||Celiac, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Plant-Based, Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Prep Time||2 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 1 lb potatoes washed and scored down the middle (this is optional but I like doing it)
- 1 cup Water
- Place the inner pot into the cooker base and set the trivet that came with your Instant Pot in the bottom of the pot.
- Pour the water into the pot and then place the potato / potatoes on the trivet.
- Lock the lid into place, making sure the nozzle is in the sealing position.
- Use the Manual setting and set the timer for 15 minutes. Use the natural release method when the timer is up.
- When all the pressure is out of your pot, carefully remove the lid and allow your potatoes to cool a bit before you use them.
Note: If your potatoes are really small, follow this technique exactly, but set the timer for 10 minutes instead of 15 minutes.
A true modern hippie, Molly lived in a teepee as a wee one, then moved into an adobe house that her parents built by hand. They didn't have indoor plumbing growing up, so it was outhouse city until she moved away for college. While she still has the free spirit, she also has a love affair with her Instant Pot, Netflix and indoor plumbing. Molly holds a certificate in plant-based nutrition from Cornell University in conjunction with the T. Colin Campbell Foundation. For over a decade she has been working in the plant-based field, and is overjoyed that so many people are turning to a Whole Food Plant Based diet. She would love to help you on your journey too! You can join Molly's community through her Facebook group "Clean Food Dirty Girl" and her email on her blog!
All recipes by : Molly Patrick
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!