Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
|By :Camila Badoino|
Her passion for creating delicious recipes in a healthier and more conscious version, made her known in her networks.
|Browse Category||Main Dishes|
|Cooking Technique||Bake, Pressure Cook, Steam|
|Main Ingredient||Asparagus, Mozzarella, Mushrooms, Sweet Potato|
|Keyword||Healthy, Instant Pot, Instant Vortex, Vegetables|
|Home Category||Main Dishes|
|Cook Time||30 Minutes|
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 8 oz (200 g) mushrooms
- ⅓ lb (150 g) asparagus
- 4 spinach leaves
- ½ red onion
- 1 tbsp ground garlic
- ⅓ cup (120 g) mozzarella cheese
- Salt and spices to taste
- Place the sweet potatoes and 1 cup of water in the Instant Pot. Close and lock the Instant Pot® lid. Make sure the steam release handle is turned to Sealing. Press Pressure Cook and set time to 15 Minutes (calculate until they are half-cooked).
- Using a spoon, remove the pulp from the sweet potato and set aside.
- Place the asparagus, spinach leaves, and ½ cup of water in the Instant Pot. Close and lock the Instant Pot® lid. Make sure the steam release handle is turned to Sealing. Press Steam and set time to 2-3 Minutes.
- Then press Saute on the Instant Pot and sauté the ground garlic and diced onion for 3 Minutes. Add the mushrooms and asparagus along with the salt and spices to taste (leave for 5 Minutes ). Once done, stuff the sweet potatoes, top with grated or shredded mozzarella cheese, and put in the Instant Vortex.
- On the Instant Vortex control panel, press Bake and then set time to 12 Minutes and temperature to 350˚F (175˚C). Press Start.
- Serve with whatever you like.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!