Braised Short Ribs
Sticky Honey Pumpkin Cheesecake
|By :Instant Brands Culinary Team|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook, Sauté|
|Main Ingredient||Cream Cheese, Ginger Biscuit, Pumpkin Puree|
|Keyword||instant pot cheesecake recipes|
|Prep Time||20 Minutes|
|Cook Time||43 Minutes|
|Passive Time||4 Hours|
- 1 cup of ginger biscuits crushed into fine crumbs with a rolling pin or food processor
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1/8 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Water
- 4 1/4 cups of full fat Cream Cheese Philadelphia works best here
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs + 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 tbsp salt
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée see note below for how to make this!
- 1/2 tsp mixed spice
- 1 cup Water
For serving (optional)
- WHIPPED CREAM
- Roasted Pumpkin seeds
For serving (optional)
- For Filling: Add the honey to your inner pot and select Sauté. Cook the honey until wisps of smoke start to appear and the honey is a deep brown, then quickly pour in the 1/4 cup of water to stop the cooking and stir until the honey dissolves into the water. Press cancel and pour the caramelized honey out the pot and set to one side.
- For Base: In a small bowl add the ginger snap crumbs, flour and melted butter and mix well to combine. Grease a springform cake tin (that fits your inner pot) with non stick cooking spray or melted butter. Press the ginger snap mixture into the cake tin and place into the freezer to set.
- In a large bowl add the cream cheese, sour cream and caramelized honey. Whisk until well combined, then add the eggs, salt, vanilla, and corn flour, mixing again until just combined (don’t overmix). Divide the cheesecake mixture in half. In one half add the pumpkin puree and spices, and mix to combine.
- Spoon the cheesecake batters into the prepared cake tin, alternating the batters as you go to get a nice swirl effect, then cover the cake tin tightly in foil.
- Place the trivet in your Inner pot with 1 cup of water, then place the cake tin onto the trivet, and secure the lid.
- Select Pressure Cook and set the time to 33 minutes, and press Start.
- When the cooking program finishes, allow the pressure to release naturally, then remove the cheesecake and place it into the fridge to set for 4 hours, or preferably overnight. The cheesecake should be set in the middle with a slight wobble.
- Once cool, remove the cheesecake from the tin, and serve with optional whipped cream and pumpkin seeds.
Pumpkin Puree: Place skin on slices of pumpkin into the inner pot on the trivet with add 3 cups of water. Select Pressure Cook on high for 10 minutes, followed by a quick pressure release.. Peel the soft skin off and puree
Instant Brands Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Brands Culinary Team
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!