Chipotle Pork Chops
|By :I Love My Instant Pot Keto Diet by Sam Dillard|
Artichokes are a low-carb, low-calorie vegetable, and a great source of potassium, vitamin C, and dietary fiber. With this mountain of benefits, they’re hard not to love, and steaming them is an easy way to get them ready to eat with all of the nutrients intact!
|Browse Category||Side Dishes|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Main Ingredient||Artichoke, Parmesan cheese|
|Prep Time||1 minute|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 1 large artichoke
- 1 cup Water
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- Trim artichoke. Remove stem, outer leaves and top. Gently spread leaves.
- Add water to Instant Pot and place steam rack on bottom. Place artichoke on steam rack and sprinkle with Parmesan, salt, and red pepper flakes. Click lid closed. Press the Steam button and adjust time for 30 minutes.
- When timer beeps, allow a 15-minute natural release and then quick-release the remaining pressure. Enjoy warm topped with additional parmesan.
I Love My Instant Pot Keto Diet by Sam Dillard
The "I Love My Instant Pot®" Keto Diet Recipe Book by Sam Dillard (Adams Media) July 3, 2018 The ketogenic diet is a proven, effective way to lose weight without sacrificing flavor. And with the Instant Pot®, it’s easier than ever to create delicious, satisfying, nutritious dishes using fresh and simple ingredients! The “I Love My Instant Pot®” Keto Diet Recipe Book is a must have for Instant Pot® fans who follow the ketogenic diet and want fast, healthy, and delicious meals the whole family can enjoy. In this book, you’ll find 175 fat-burning recipes, including: Fried Egg and Avocado Sandwich Chicken and Cauliflower Rice Soup Steak Bites and Roasted Garlic Dipping Sauce Lemon Poppy Seed Cake Popular blogger and photographer behind Hey Keto Mama Sam Dillard shares how to make satisfying, flavorful dishes for every meal with the only device you need in your kitchen. Author Bio: Sam Dillard is the author and photographer behind Hey Keto Mom, a food blog that cuts carbs and strikes out sugar without sacrificing yummy flavor. Her recipes have been featured in numerous publications including Women’s Health and Brit + Co. She lives in Missouri with her husband and two young children.
All recipes by : I Love My Instant Pot Keto Diet by Sam Dillard
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!