Cherry Chocolate Poke Cake
Spinach Lasagna Rolls
|By :Aileen Clark|
These delicious lasagna rolls are filled with creamy ricotta and chopped spinach. They come out perfectly moist every time, thanks to the Instant Pot®.
|Course||Dinner, Main Course|
|Browse Category||Rice & Pastas|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Main Ingredient||Eggs, Garlic, Lasagna Noodles, Parmesan cheese, Ricotta, Spinach, Tomato Sauce|
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||12 minutes|
- 1 cup Water
- 15 oz ricotta cheese
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese divided
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 large egg lightly beaten
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/4 cups pasta sauce divided
- 8 lasagna noodles cooked
- Pour water into Instant Pot® and add trivet.
- In a large bowl, combine ricotta, spinach,
1⁄4 cupParmesan, garlic, egg, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
1/4 cuppasta sauce on bottom of ( inch) cake pan.
- Lay cooked lasagna noodles out flat and spread ricotta filling on top of each noodle, keeping filling inside edges of noodles. Roll each lasagna noodle up lengthwise and arrange inside cake pan.
- Spread remaining sauce over lasagna rolls and top with remaining Parmesan cheese. Tightly cover cake pan with foil.
- Create a foil sling and carefully lower cake pan into Instant Pot®.
- Close lid and set pressure release to Sealing.
- Press Manual or Pressure Cook button and adjust time to 12 minutes.
- When the timer beeps, quick release pressure and then unlock lid and remove it.
- Remove pan using foil sling and then remove foil from pan and serve.
PER SERVING CALORIES: 485 | FAT: 19g | PROTEIN: 27g | SODIUM: 936mg FIBER: 4g | CARBOHYDRATES: 51g | SUGAR: 4g
175 recipes for quick and delicious meals in the Instant Pot—today’s hottest kitchen appliance—that the whole family will love for under $12 a meal. Eating well doesn’t need to cost a fortune. And with the Instant Pot, it no longer requires a lot of time or effort. Now create budget-friendly meals that are fast and delicious using your favorite cooking gadget. In the “I Love My Instant Pot®” Affordable Meals Recipe Book, Aileen Clark shows that it is possible to eat healthy, filling meals while on a budget. With 175 recipes and photos throughout, this is a must-have cookbook if you are looking for good meals that are easy on the wallet. Save money and reduce your monthly food budget with practical approaches to grocery shopping. With a cost estimate included for each recipe, you can easily stay on budget and manage your food costs ahead of time so you can be better prepared with your expenses. Featuring an easy-to-understand overview of how to use the Instant Pot, this is the perfect guide whether you are new to the Instant Pot or an expert. With satisfying, whole-food dishes for every meal of the day, this cookbook makes using the Instant Pot easier and cheaper than ever! Aileen Clark is a recipe developer and food blogger at AileenCooks.com. Aileen's mission is to connect with other moms in a way that helps make their lives easier and more fun. She loves creating new recipes for the Instant Pot® and runs an Instant Pot® group on Facebook focused on troubleshooting recipes and helping new users find success with cooking in the Instant Pot®. She has been featured on Huffington Post, Today Parents, and Money Saving Mom and her recipes have been shared on Food Gawker, ParadeCommunity Table, Country Living, and Happy Hooligans. She was recognized as one of the top parenting bloggers in Sacramento and has partnered with many major brands, including: NABISCO, Better Than Bouillon, Red Baron, Ling Ling, Huggies, Fisher-Price, StarKist, and Macy's. Aileen lives in Northern California with her husband and three children.
All recipes by : Aileen Clark
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!