Chipotle Pork Chops
Spinach and Feta Stuffed Chicken
|By :I Love My Instant Pot Keto Diet by Sam Dillard|
Stuffed chicken sounds fancy, but it’s really an easy weeknight dinner. The spinach adds powerful nutrients to this meal while balancing out the creamy feta.
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts butterflied (
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 1/4 tsp salt divided
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp dried parsley
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup Water
- Pound chicken breasts to
1/4-inchthickness. In medium bowl, mix frozen spinach and feta and add 1/4 teaspoonsalt. Evenly divide mixture and spoon onto chicken breasts.
- Close chicken breasts and secure with toothpicks or butcher’s string. Sprinkle remaining seasonings onto chicken. Press the Sauté button and add coconut oil to Instant Pot. Sear each chicken breast until golden brown (this may take two batches). Press the Cancel button.
- Remove chicken and set aside briefly. Pour water into Instant Pot and scrape bottom to remove any chicken or seasoning that is stuck on. Place steam rack into pot.
- Place chicken on steam rack and click lid closed. Press 'Pressure Cook' and adjust time for 15 minutes. When timer beeps, allow a 15-minute natural release, then quick-release the remaining pressure. Serve warm with favorite white sauce if desired.
I Love My Instant Pot Keto Diet by Sam Dillard
The "I Love My Instant Pot®" Keto Diet Recipe Book by Sam Dillard (Adams Media) July 3, 2018 The ketogenic diet is a proven, effective way to lose weight without sacrificing flavor. And with the Instant Pot®, it’s easier than ever to create delicious, satisfying, nutritious dishes using fresh and simple ingredients! The “I Love My Instant Pot®” Keto Diet Recipe Book is a must have for Instant Pot® fans who follow the ketogenic diet and want fast, healthy, and delicious meals the whole family can enjoy. In this book, you’ll find 175 fat-burning recipes, including: Fried Egg and Avocado Sandwich Chicken and Cauliflower Rice Soup Steak Bites and Roasted Garlic Dipping Sauce Lemon Poppy Seed Cake Popular blogger and photographer behind Hey Keto Mama Sam Dillard shares how to make satisfying, flavorful dishes for every meal with the only device you need in your kitchen. Author Bio: Sam Dillard is the author and photographer behind Hey Keto Mom, a food blog that cuts carbs and strikes out sugar without sacrificing yummy flavor. Her recipes have been featured in numerous publications including Women’s Health and Brit + Co. She lives in Missouri with her husband and two young children.
All recipes by : I Love My Instant Pot Keto Diet by Sam Dillard
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!