Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
Spinach and Feta Frittata
|By :Chop Secrets|
Equally at home for breakfast, brunch or a weeknight dinner, this hearty frittata is packed with veggies and savory cheese.
|Course||Breakfast, Dinner, Main Course|
|Diet||Gluten Free, Keto, Low Carb|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Main Ingredient||Eggs, Feta Cheese, Spinach|
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||35 minutes|
- 6 eggs beaten
- 3/4 cup half and half
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3 oz feta cheese crumbled
- 1/4 cup diced green onions
- 3 cups chopped baby spinach
- 1/2 cup bacon crumbles optional
- spinach cut in ribbons, for garnish
- In a large bowl, whisk together beaten eggs, half and half, sour cream, dijon and pepper.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Coat the inside of a
1.5 qtoven-proof casserole with nonstick spray and fill with egg mixture. Cover loosely with foil--do not seal.
one cupof water in the Instant Pot and insert the steam rack. Use a foil sling to carefully lower the casserole on to the steam rack.
- Secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 30 minutes.
- When the time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes, then quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Carefully remove the casserole. Serve hot garnished with additional spinach cut in ribbons.
*The MANUAL and PRESSURE COOK buttons are interchangeable.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!