Japanese Souffle Pancakes
Spicy Watermelon Jerky
|By :Instant Culinary Team|
|Main Ingredient||Mini Watermelon|
|Prep Time||15 Minutes|
|Cook Time||12 Hours|
- 1 Mini Watermelon
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp cajun
- 1 lime
- Peeled the watermelon and carefully cut it into very thin slices. Place the slices on top of a clean cutting board. Set aside.
- In a small bowl combine the juice from the lime, cayenne pepper and Cajun.
- Brush both sides of the watermelon slices with the lime mixture.
- Open the lid of the Air Grill and place inside of the basket the Grill plate.
- Arrange the slices on top of the grill plate.
- Select the Dehydrate Function, press Temp and set it to 135°F, press Time and set the time to 12 hours. Press Start.
- Once the cooking time has finished transfer them to a serving plate.
Instant Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Culinary Team
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!