Smokey Cheesy Split Pea Soup
Spicy Butternut Stew
|By :Jill McKeever|
|Browse Category||Soups, Stews & Broths|
|Diet||Celiac, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, High Fibre, Low Fat, Plant-Based, Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Main Ingredient||Beans, Butternut Squash, Tomatoes|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups butternut squash cut into small cubes
- 2 cups kidney beans cooked, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup yellow onion chopped
- 1 cup yellow corn kernels fresh or frozen
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 14.5 ounce diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon Ancho chili powder
- Place all the ingredients in the inner pot. Cover with lid, turn lid clockwise to lock into place. Align the pointed end of the steam release handle to point to “Sealing.” Press "Manual", use [-] button to adjust cooking time to 5 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, press "Keep Warm/Cancel" once to cancel the keep warm mode then wait 10 minutes for the pressure to go down.
- Slide the steam release handle to the “Venting” position to release remaining pressure until the float valve drops down.
- Remove lid. Allow to cool 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Jill McKeever is a plant-based chef, author, and certified personal coach. Her cookbook, OMGee Good! Instant Pot Meals, Plant-Based & Oil-Free, shows how to use the Instant Pot to cook up easy comfort meals the whole family will enjoy. Every week, she posts entertaining videos on YouTube and Facebook to guide viewers through living a plant-based lifestyle. Subscribe to watch her on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/SimpleDailyRecipes
All recipes by : Jill McKeever
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!