|By :Connie Achurra|
Connie Achurra is a cook, TV host, and healthy cooking activist.
|Course||Basic Dish, Breakfast, Snacks|
|Browse Category||Basic Dish, Breakfast, Snacks|
|Home Category||Basic Dish, Breakfast, Snacks|
- 2 1/2 cups oats preferably whole grain
- 1 1/2 cups of chopped nuts the ones you want
- 1 tsp of cinnamon cloves and nutmeg, taste to taste
- 1 spoon of vanilla
- 3 tbsp light olive oil, coconut oil, or butter
- 1/4 cup of allulose or 1/2 of brown sugar, honey or panela you can also use about 80 drops of liquid stevia
- Chop the nuts, put the oil in a pan and add oats and nuts, cook over medium heat and stir until they turn golden.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix so that everything is impregnated with the spices.
- When it is super golden, let it cool and store in the bowl so that it lasts and stays fresh and delicious. In my case, I keep it in my
950 mlround glass dish with a Pyrex lid .
- To serve, put fruit of your choice in a small glass,
1 tbsp of peanut butter, 1 tbspof natural yogurt and on top the granola, ñammmm it serves as a dessert or snack and the children love it!
All recipes by : Connie Achurra
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!