Braised Beef Shank in Soybean Paste
Sous Vide Duck Breast
|By :MaoMao Mom|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||42 minutes|
- 2 halves duck breast boneless, skin-on
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic freshly minced
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 teaspoon thyme dry
- 1/3 teaspoon peppercorn
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoons apricot peeled and cored, mash with
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Clean duck breasts then rub on all ingredients. Cover and chill in the fridge for 2 hours. Rinse off spices and place duck breasts in a Ziploc bag, remove air and seal it.
- Add water in the Instant Pot up to
- Leave the lid open, turn on power and press “Keep warm” button. After 20 minutes, place the Ziploc bag in the water bath for 35-40 minutes.
- Remove the bag from the water and pat dry duck breasts.
- Sear skin side of duck breasts in a non-stick frying pan with
1 tablespoonvegetable oil at medium-high heat until golden.
- Turn over and cook for another 20 seconds.
- Slice the cooked duck breasts and serve with apricot sauce.
- Apricot sauce: mix apricot and sugar in a small pot, bring to boil on high heat then simmer 5 minutes at low heat. Serve and Enjoy!
MaoMao Mom is a mom, wife, scientist and food lover. In today’s fast paced life, people have less time to prepare wholesome and tasty dishes. As a scientist in chemistry, Maomao Mom brings lab techniques and skills into the kitchen. She has made it her mission to bring together the healthy eating and traditional Chinese cuisine by using quality ingredients, simplifying procedures and choosing healthy foods.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!