Taco-stuffed Mini Bell Peppers
Slow Cooker - Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie
|By :Keto In an Instant Cookbook By Stacey Crawford|
This giant cookie tastes just like a regular chocolate chip cookie, but it’s sugar-free and low carb! Warm and gooey, and filled with crunchy walnuts, this is the perfect keto-friendly sweet treat.
|Duration||more than 2 hours|
|Cooking Technique||Slow Cook|
|Main Ingredient||Almond Flour, Butter, Chocolate Chips|
|Prep Time||8 minutes|
|Cook Time||240 minutes|
- 2/3 cup erythritol and oligosaccharide blend granular sweetener
- 5-1/2 tbsp butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp blackstrap molasses
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1-1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp fine grind sea salt
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/2 cup sugar-free stevia-sweetened chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup Chopped walnuts
- Line the inner pot with parchment paper and spray with nonstick coconut oil spray. Set aside.
- Add the sweetener and butter to a large bowl. Using a stand mixer or hand mixer, cream the butter and sweetener until thoroughly combined.
- Add the egg, molasses, and vanilla extract. Continue to mix until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, sea salt, and xanthan gum. Stir until blended.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until well combined. Fold in the chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Add the cookie dough to the prepared inner pot. Using a rubber spatula, spread and press the dough into the bottom of the pot, making sure to cover the bottom completely and filling in any gaps.
- Cover and lock the lid, but leave the steam release handle in the venting position. Select Slow Cook (High) and set the cook time for 4 hours. When the cook time is complete, press Cancel to turn off the pot.
- Open the lid and carefully transfer the inner pot with the cookie to a cooling rack. Allow the cookie to cool in the pot for a minimum of 30 minutes or until it reaches room temperature. (The cookie will look soft and doughy, but will become firm as it cools.)
- Transfer the cooled cookie to a serving plate and slice into 8 equal-sized wedges, or transfer to a resealable container and refrigerate for up to 6 days. Serve warm.
Tip This cookie is preservative-free and perishable, so any leftovers must be refrigerated.
Nutrition per serving
Net carbs: 5g
Keto In an Instant Cookbook By Stacey Crawford
Stacey Crawford is the blogger behind beautyandthefoodie.com where she creates and shares healthy, low-carb, ketogenic recipes. As a sufferer of celiac disease, she’s discovered that eating healthy, satisfying food through a grain-free, low-carb ketogenic diet is the key to creating good health.
All recipes by : Keto In an Instant Cookbook By Stacey Crawford
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!