Braised Short Ribs
Slow Cooked Spinach Artichoke Dip
|By :Instant Brands Culinary Team|
|Main Ingredient||Artichoke, Cream Cheese, Spinach|
|Keyword||spinach and artichoke dip, spinach dip|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||3 hours|
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion small diced
- 2 tsp garlic minced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mozzarella shredded
- 1 block low-fat cream cheese 8 oz
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1 cup artichoke hearts drained and rinsed
- 1 1/4 cup baby spinach or more if desired
- 1 cup feta cheese goat milk
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon freshly squeezed
- salt and pepper to taste
- Select SAUTÉ-High and set the time for 30 minutes. Press START.
- Add oil to the Inner Pot. When the oil is hot, add the onions, salt, and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in the garlic and stir to combine. Cook it for 1 minute more.
- Press CANCEL button.
- Select SLOW COOK-Low and set the time to 3 hours. Press START.
- Add and combine the sour cream, cream cheese, mozzarella, parmesan, and artichoke hearts together in the pot.
- Stir the ingredients, close the lid and set to VENT.
- When the cooking remaining time is 1 hour left, carefully open the lid and add spinach and lemon juice to the inner pot.
- Make sure the spinach is well combined with the cheese mixture. Close the lid and cook on low for another hour.
- Once finished, press the CANCLE button.
- Serve warm, accompanied with whatever dippers you prefer.
Instant Brands Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Brands Culinary Team
You might also like