Braised Short Ribs
Slow Cooked - Salmon with Lemon and Dill
|By :Instant Brands Culinary Team|
|Course||Dinner, Main Course|
|Browse Category||Fish & Seafood|
|Duration||more than 2 hours|
|Cooking Technique||Slow Cook|
|Keyword||salmon recipe, slow cook recipes|
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||2 hours|
- 1-2 lbs fresh salmon
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 8 slices fresh lemon cut thin
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh dill loosely chopped
- Cooking spray oil
- In a medium bowl, add the olive oil, minced garlic, dill, salt and pepper. Combine it together.
- Rub salmon with dill mixture.
- Spray inner pot generously with cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- Add salmon to the inner pot. Top with extra dill mixture on each salmon then 2 lemon slices.
- Close the lid.
- Select SLOW COOK on high. Set the time to 2 hours. Press START.
- When the cooking time is done, press Cancel.
- Open the lid and take out salmon carefully.
- Serve the salmon immediately.
Instant Brands Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Brands Culinary Team
You might also like