Braised Short Ribs
Slow Cooked Mexican Street Corn Dip
|By :Instant Brands Culinary Team|
|Duration||more than 2 hours|
|Main Ingredient||Corn, Cream Cheese, Fajita Mix, Mayonnaise|
|Keyword||corn, instant pot corn dip, instant pot corn recipe|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||3 hours|
- 4 cobs of corn
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 block of cream cheese softened, 8 oz
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup shredded taco cheese mix
- 1/2 cup shallots small diced
- 2 jalapeños seeded and small diced
- 2 green onions sliced
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp fajita mix
- 1/2 cup feta cheese goat milk
- 2 tsp tabasco
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/8 cup cilantro finely chopped, optional
- Select SAUTÉ-High and set the time for 30 minutes. Press START.
- Add the butter to the Inner Pot. When the butter is melted, add the shallot, salt, and pepper and cook, occasionally stirring, until softened.
- Add garlic and jalapeno to the inner pot. Sauté it for 1 minute, then add the kernels into the inner pot and sauté for an extra 2-3 minutes.
- Press the CANCEL button.
- Select SLOW COOK-Low and set the time to 2 hours. Press START.
- Place the cream cheese, mayonnaise, shredded taco cheese mix, feta cheese, chilli powder, Tabasco and fajita mix. Give it a big stir, close the lid and set to VENT.
- When 1 hour remains, carefully open the lid, give it a big stir and close the lid.
- Once finished, press the CANCEL button.
- Sprinkle the green onion and chopped cilantro on top before serving. Enjoy!
Chef’s tip: When removing kernels, place the tip of the corn cob into the hole of a bundt pan. Use a knife to cut in a downward motion, letting the kernels collect neatly into the pan.
Instant Brands Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Brands Culinary Team
You might also like