Braised Short Ribs
Slow Cooked Honey Garlic Chicken
|By :Instant Brands Culinary Team|
|Course||Dinner, Main Course|
|Duration||more than 2 hours|
|Cooking Technique||Slow Cook|
|Main Ingredient||Boneless and Skinless Chicken Breast, Honey, Soy Sauce|
|Prep Time||15 minute|
|Cook Time||6 hours|
- 3-4 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup Hoisin Sauce
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 6 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp Sriracha sauce
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp fresh ginger finely minced
- sesame seeds for garnishing
- Add the soy sauce, honey, ketchup, hoisin sauce and chicken stock to the inner pot. Using a whisk, combine the ingredients until fully incorporated and sauce is smooth consistency.
- Add the garlic, rice vinegar, sriracha, pepper, sesame oil, and ginger and stir well.
- Add the chicken thighs and submerged the chicken in the sauce and make sure all the chicken is coated in the sauce.
- Secure the lid on the pot and set to VENT.
- Select SLOW COOK-Custom-High and set the time for 6 hours.
- Press START.
- When cooking is finished, open the lid, and transfer the chicken to a serving plate.
- Spoon the sauce over the chicken and garnish with sesame seeds.
Chef’s Tip: Serve with rice or noodles and sautéed vegetables!
Instant Brands Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Brands Culinary Team
You might also like