Braised Short Ribs
Slow Cooked Frittata
|By :Instant Brands Culinary Team|
|Browse Category||Breakfast, Side Dishes|
|Duration||more than 2 hours|
|Diet||Gluten Free, Vegetarian|
|Main Ingredient||Eggs, Feta Cheese, Kale, Milk, Potatoes, Spinach, Sundried Tomatoes, Yellow Onion|
|Keyword||frittatta, slow cook recipes|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||3 hours|
- 2 potatoes medium size, peeled and small diced
- 1/2 yellow onion small diced
- 3 sundried tomatoes small diced
- 2 cups kale leaves without stem, torn into small pieces
- 1 cup spinach torn into small pieces
- 1 cup Goat Milk Feta cheese crumbled
- 1/2 cup chicken stock no salt added
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper crushed
- Prepare a piece of 12-inch size round parchment paper for the bottom of the Instant Pot. Set aside.
- Select SAUTÉ-Medium in Instant Pot and set the time to 30 minutes. Press START.
- Add oil to the inner pot.
- When the oil is hot, add potatoes and sauté until transparent.
- Add onions, salt and pepper and sauté until onions are soft.
- Press CANCEL on the Instant Pot.
- Add sundried tomatoes, kale, spinach, and feta cheese. Stir to mix with other vegetables.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk eggs with milk.
- Transfer vegetable mixture to a bowl. Clean and dry the Inner Pot.
- Spray oil to the bottom and lower sides of the Inner Pot.
- Place parchment paper in the bottom of the Inner Pot.
- Place vegetable, cheese mix to the bottom of the pot on the parchment paper and gently level the top.
- Pour the egg-milk mixture on top of the vegetables evenly.
- Close the lid and set the pressure release to VENT. Select Slow Cook on High, set the time to 3 hours and press START.
- When the cooking time is completed, gently transfer the frittata to a large plate upside down. Peel the parchment paper off and discard.
- Optional: Garnish with fresh basil and extra dried tomatoes.
Kale can be replaced with an equal amount of spinach or rapini.
Instant Brands Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Brands Culinary Team
You might also like