Braised Short Ribs
Slow Cooked Cod Marinara
|By :Instant Brands Culinary Team|
|Course||Dinner, Main Course|
|Browse Category||Fish & Seafood|
|Duration||more than 2 hours|
|Main Ingredient||Cod, Sweet Red Cubanelle Peppers, White Mushroom|
|Keyword||instant pot cod, instant pot fish recipes|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||2 hours|
- 1.07 lb cod fillet fresh, cut in 1.8 oz pieces
- 1 yellow onion thin sliced
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 2 cups diced tomatoes canned, with juice
- 4 thyme sprigs
- 1/2 cup white wine dry
- 1 sweet red cubanelle peppers
- 1/2 cup chicken stock no salt added
- 1 cup white mushroom sliced
- 1 tbsp Capers
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper crushed
- Select Sauté on Medium and set the time to 30 minutes. Press START.
- Add oil to the Inner Pot.
- When the oil is hot, add onions and cubanelle peppers.
- When onions and peppers are softened add mushrooms and garlic. Sauté until mushrooms are soft.
- Stir in diced tomatoes, thyme sprigs, capers, and wine. Bring to simmer.
- Add chicken stock.
- Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper. Press CANCEL.
- Nestle cod pieces in the sauce. Cover cods with the sauce as much as possible.
- Select Slow Cook on High for 2 hours.
- Cooking time can vary depending on the thickness of the fish. Extend cooking time if necessary.
Instant Brands Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Brands Culinary Team
You might also like