Braised Short Ribs
Slow Cooked Chicken Tikka Masala
|By :Instant Brands Culinary Team|
|Course||Dinner, Lunch, Main Course|
|Duration||more than 2 hours|
|Main Ingredient||Boneless and Skinless Chicken Breast, Coconut Milk, Curry Powder, Garam Masala|
|Keyword||instant pot chicken tikka masala|
|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||4 hours|
- 2-3 lbs boneless and skinless chicken breast cut in half
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 yellow onion finely diced
- 1 jalapeno finely diced
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 can crushed tomatoes 28 oz
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger finely minces or grated
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 can coconut milk added at the end of cooking
- Select SEAR/SAUTE – High – 10 minutes and press START.
- When preheated, add
1 tbspof oil to the inner pot, and add the onions and jalapeno. Sauté for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the garlic and sauté for 1 minute. Press CANCEL.
- Add the crushed tomatoes, ginger, lemon juice and the remaining ingredients, except the coconut milk. Stir well.
- Secure the lid on the pot and set to VENT.
- Select SLOW COOK-Custom-High and set the time for 4 hours. Press START.
- When cooking time is complete, open the lid, remove the chicken and shred into large pieces.
- Add the coconut milk to the pot and select SAUTE – high for 10 minutes and press START.
- Bring to a boil and then simmer to reduce and thicken the sauce.
- When sauce reaches desired consistency, add the chicken back into the sauce and stir to coat.
- Serve with rice and enjoy!
Instant Brands Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Brands Culinary Team
You might also like