The Best Fillet Steak and Chunky Chips
Single serve eggy pots
|By :The Culinary Cartel|
"The best way to add protein and veggies into any meal, these eggy pots are the perfect high-protein snack or breakfast treat. Ideal for meal prepping at the start of a week, you can fill these with whatever you fancy! Some of our favourite filling ideas: Crispy air fried chorizo and sautéed spinach, Mozzarella, pesto and sundried tomatoes, or Crispy air fried Bacon and cheese."
|Cooking Technique||Inner pot, Instant Pot, jar, jug, trivet|
|Main Ingredient||Cherry Pie Filling, Cream Cheese, Egg, Water|
|Prep Time||5 Minutes|
|Cook Time||10 Minutes|
- 7 medium eggs
- 40 g cream cheese
- Salt and pepper as needed
- 1 ½ Tbsp Cherry pie filling
- Crack the eggs into a jug, add the cream cheese and salt and whisk until well combined. Set aside.
- Prepare your desired fillings, then spoon
1 ½ tbspof filling into each of your 6 jars( 4oz/114mlcanning safe jars)
- Fill the jars with the egg mixture until
2/3full, leaving a nice gap to allow the egg to expand under pressure. Place the lids onto your jars to cover them, but do not tighten the lids. If you wish to use ramekins for your egg pots, cover with tin foil
- Place the trivet into your inner pot and add
250mlwater. Place the jars on the trivet, you may need to stack in a pyramid formation, or work on batches.
- Secure the lid and select Pressure Cook on low and set the time to 3 minutes. Once cooked allow the pressure to release naturally for 6 minutes , then quick release the remaining pressure.
- Open the lid and when the jars are cool enough to handle, remove them from the inner pot.
- Tighten the lids on the jars once the egg pots are cool and store in the fridge until needed
The Culinary Cartel
All recipes by : The Culinary Cartel
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!