Bagel, Egg & Bacon Breakfast
Sesame Peanut Noodles with Chili and Scallions
|By :Instant Culinary Team|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook, Saute|
|Main Ingredient||Chicken, Chili, Garlic, Ginger, Noodles, Peanut Butter, Sesame Seeds|
|Prep Time||10 Minutes|
|Cook Time||20 Minutes, Plus 8-Minute Natural Release|
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 tbsp salt
- 10 oz 2 packages lo mein egg noodles
- ½ c all-natural peanut butter
- 4 garlic cloves grated
- 1- inch ginger root grated
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 lemons juiced
- 2 tbsp dark brown sugar
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 bunches scallions chopped
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds plus more for serving
- Chili crisp to serve
- cilantro sprigs for garnish
- Preheat the inner pot on the SAUTE setting for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, sprinkle the salt over the diced chicken thighs.
- Add the oil to the inner pot and sauté the chicken in batches until golden brown, about 7 minutes per batch.
- Press CANCEL and add the egg noodles to the pot, breaking them up as necessary so they lay flat in the pot. Add enough water to just cover the egg noodles.
- Secure the lid and PRESSURE COOK on HIGH for 2 minutes. Allow the pot to naturally release pressure for 8 minutes. After 8 minutes, flip the valve to release any remaining pressure. Strain away the water, leaving the noodles and chicken in the inner pot.
- While the noodles cook, whisk together peanut butter, grated ginger, soy sauce, lemon juice, brown sugar, and sesame oil in a bowl.
- Pour the sauce over the strained egg noodles and chicken. Add scallions and sesame seeds. Stir until all noodles are coated.
- Ladle noodles into serving bowls, and drizzle chili crisp over the top according to spicy preferences. Sprinkle with additional sesame seeds and cilantro sprigs. Enjoy warm or cold!
Instant Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Culinary Team
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!