Shredded Meat with Potatoes
|By :Andrea Malchuk|
Fond of the art of adapting traditional cuisine to one that is suitable for food allergies.
|Browse Category||Side Dishes|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Main Ingredient||Chicken Breasts, Sesame, Sesame Oil|
|Keyword||30 Minutes or Less, Chicken and Turkey|
|Home Category||Side Dish|
- 4 boneless chicken breasts cut into cubes 2 lb/1 kg
- 4 tbsp corn starch
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves finely minced
- ½ cup ketchup
- ¾ cup soy sauce low sodium
- ½ tsp merkén optional
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tbsp sesame oil optional
- 3 tbsp Water
- 3 tbsp sesame
- Can be accompanied with white rice
- In a small bowl, toss chicken with
2 tbspcorn starch and mix well until coated.
- Place the stainless steel inner pot inside the Instant Pot®. Press Saute and set time to 10 Minutes. Add the olive oil and wait about a minute until it is hot. Add the garlic and stir for 1 Minute, then add the chicken breast cubes and stir until seared on all sides (about 6 Minutes).
- Add the well integrated mixture of ketchup, soy and merkén spice mix to the bowl. Put on and lock the lid of the Instant Pot®t. Make sure the steam release handle is turned to Sealing. Press Pressure Cook, pressure level on High, and set the time to 3 Minutes.
- When done cooking, press Cancel and then turn the steam release handle to Venting. Once all the steam has been released, open the lid.
- Add the mixture of honey and sesame oil and stir well until everything is integrated. Press Saute and set the time to 10 Minutes. Add the mixture of the remaining cornstarch-water mix and stir for about 1 Minute until the mixture thickens. Then press Cancel.
- Add the sesame and stir well.
All recipes by : Andrea Malchuk
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!