Easy Garlic Naan
Savory Shrimp with Tomatoes and Feta
|By :Urvashi Pitre|
This is a lovely, easy dish with shrimp, tomatoes, feta, and olives. Use frozen shrimp for best results. The dish makes a soupy broth so it’s great over mashed cauliflower or mashed potatoes.
|Diet||Egg Free, Gluten Free, Grain- Free, Low Carb, Nut-Free, Soy-Free|
|Cooking Technique||Instant Pot, Pressure Cook, Saute|
|Main Ingredient||Feta Cheese, Shirmp, Shrimp, Tomatoes|
|Keyword||Feta, Savory Shrimp, tomatoes|
|Cook Time||10 Minutes|
|Passive Time||25 Minutes|
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp minced fresh garlic
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes or to taste
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onion
- 1 can diced tomatoes 14.5ounce
- 1 tsp oregano leaves
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 pound frozen shrimp shelled and deveined, 21 to 25 count
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Select Saute (High) on the Instant Pot. Once the pot is hot, place the butter in the pot. Let it melt a little and then add the garlic and red pepper flakes. Stir well. Add the onion, tomatoes, oregano, and salt. Add the frozen shrimp. Press Cancel .
- Secure the lid on the pot. Close the pressure-release valve. Set the pot to Pressure Cook/Manual on Low Pressure for 1 minute. At the end of the cooking time, use a quick release to depressurize. Give everything an additional stir to incorporate the shrimp into the rest of the lovely tomato broth.
- Allow this to cool slightly. Sprinkle with the feta cheese, olives, and parsley.
Author: Urvashi Pitre, Photography by Ghazalle Badiozamani
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!